The mission of the CERGAM is to favour research in Management Sciences at Aix-Marseille University. This mission includes providing its members (permanent and associate researchers) with scientific and material support to help them develop quality research. This mission also provides the same support to students who wish to do a doctoral dissertation at the CERGAM.
The CERGAM is structured around five axes that favour a transversal vision of the Management Sciences. Nevertheless, as presented below, these axes cover all of the majors presented in the Management Sciences:
- Entrepreneurship information internationalisation: Bénédicte Aldebert & Antonin Ricard (substitute)
- Finance comptabilité contrôle: Jocelyn Husser & Sami Ben Larbi (substitute)
- Management public: Solange Hernandez & Bruno Tiberghien (substitute)
- Marketing et management des services: Véronique Cova & Aurélie Hemonnet-Goujot (substitute)
- Stratégie et gestion ressources humaines: Olivier Roques & Emmanuelle Reynaud (substitute)
Two deputy directors represent the CERGAM in its different locations:
- Serge Amabile at the faculty of economics and management
- Vincent Chauvet at the University of Toulon Toulon
The CERGAM is recognised as a centre of excellence for research in the Management Sciences both in France and abroad. The results of recent CERGAM audits (The ministry of higher education in 2017; the EQUIS audit of the IAE-Aix in 2018: reaccreditation) attest its French and international recognition.
I hope to count you among our researchers and together, contribute to the development of the CERGAM.
Director of the CERGAM